Research is an exciting and integral component of your education in the life sciences. If you're currently doing research, or want to get involved in research this year, let us know by signing up for our research email list here (link is forthcoming!).
Contact the Undergraduate Science Research Advisor, Kate Penner, to schedule an appointment to discuss your interests and options, including but not limited to:
- finding a lab for basic science, pre-clinical and clinical research at Harvard and affiliated hospitals/institutes
- contacting professors (resume feedback, interview guidance, choosing a lab)
- identifying strategies for applying and receiving research funding, proposal feedback
- finding research opportunities for summer at Harvard, US-based institutions (including your home state), international research institutes, global health research
- offering guidance and support when problems arise in the lab