- Wed, Sept 6th, 4-6pm: Popeye's Fried Chicken and Study Card Party (Concentration office)
- TBD: Grad school and fellowship panel (Concentration office)
- TBD: Halloween Party (Fairchild 2nd Floor Collegial Space)
- TBD: "Which Ya Gonna Choose" Surf-and-Turf Pre-concentrator Party (Concentration office)
- TBD: Concentration Declaration Party (basement of NW labs)
- TBD: MCB/CPB Holiday Party (Concentration office)
- Winter break breakfast: staying on campus during January? Come sample Lisa’s hot breakfast and a cup of coffee.
- Senior Celebration: congratulations to senior concentrators!
- More coming soon!
- BBQ: all life science concentrators are invited to a summer BBQ.
- Movie Night: Could Jurassic Park come true? What about Jurassic World? Or Contagion? Watch a favorite movie and chat with scientists afterwards about what is possible and what is Hollywood fantasy. If you have a movie to suggest, contact Lisa Fountain.
- Dinners: Have dinner with a faculty member and learn what’s new in cell and molecular biology. Or discuss your favorite biology-related topic.
- Debate Night: Challenge your friends to a debate about the hottest controversy in the literature. Small groups of students work with a faculty member to choose a paper and argue its strengths and weaknesses. Invite your friends to vote who is most convincing, and win a pound of LA Burdick chocolate. To organize a debate night, contact Lisa Fountain.